Come and help us shape the future of General Practice. Our patients can see us in-person or in-app.
Join our mission to make people in Aotearoa the healthiest people in the world through accessible, equitable, smart & high-quality healthcare.
Tend Health is a New Zealand owned and independent primary healthcare provider with a vision to transform health outcomes for current and future generations. Tend is combining the best of clinical care, technology and people to deliver a patient and whānau experience that’s convenient, accessible and focused on the full spectrum of preventative, proactive and acute care needs.
With a network of medical centers as well as a purpose-built app, our customers can choose how they want to engage with us - they can call, meet in person, have an online chat, or message with us.
Using seamless integrated technology and a care model that really works, we are reimagining healthcare as you know it. We believe in creating easily accessible, patient-centered services that are convenient and affordable for New Zealanders; providing same day, preventative, and proactive healthcare to empower healthier lives.
About the role
The Clinical Nurse Lead (CNL) plays an integral role in the care team model at Tend. Through effective clinical leadership the CNL will ensure that the in-clinic Nurses & HCAs are working effectively to deliver quality patient services and experiences at all times. Working in partnership with the local Site Manager and broader Tend Networks Team you will help to develop site based nursing & HCA services that support the Tend Model of Care & strategic vision.
The ideal candidate:
Current registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Relevant post graduate certificate with Expert PDRP (or demonstration of equivalent experience/skills)
- Must have worked as a Registered Nurse for at least 8+ years, with at least 3 years experience in a general practice or primary care environment
- Excited by change & championing model of care improvements
- Have lead by example, showing a high level of professionalism, sensitivity, and respect when dealing with colleagues & patients, by being present on the floor
- Experience providing mentorship and support to assist in building capability & competency across the Nursing & HCA team, enabling growth & development
What we can offer:
Competitive pay that recognises your PDRP, certifications & postgraduate qualifications
- Professional development, professional cost & study fee support
- Be on the leading edge of transformative primary care delivery
For a confidential chat or to learn more about the position, please contact William on 021 135 0204, or simply apply today!