Tend is now in Tauranga, through the acquisition of Chadwick Healthcare, a fast growing General Practice in Tauranga with 4 Locations: Greerton, South City, Bethlehem & Tauriko.
We aim to provide a great experience and high level of service while improving the health of our patients. This is supported with the latest technology, innovations and great practice culture.
Our nurse team of 12 all operate at the top of their scope and work alongside an experienced and supportive GP team.
We are looking for an experienced Nurse to join our friendly team for 32 - 40 hours a week (0.8 - 1.0 FTE)
We provide our Nurses with:
- Development opportunities including post graduate study & external courses
- 1 week paid study leave to attend relevant courses
- APC Paid for annually
- Indemnity insurance paid for annually
- Mentoring and support
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunity to run your own nurse lead clinic in an area of interest
The ideal candidate will have:
- Registered with Nursing council of NZ and hold current practice certificate
- CPR level 4
- Strong triage and health assessment skills
- The ability to prioritise, with a high attention to detail
- Intermediate Computer skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to
- communicate effectively with our patients, staff and clients.
- Preferred additional qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years as a practice nurse
- Current vaccinator certificate
- Cervical Smear taking certificate
- Experience with managing Diabetes and other chronic diseases
- Qualified Nurse prescribers welcome to apply
For a confidential chat or to learn more about the position, please contact William on 021 135 0204, or simply apply today!