We are a full-service GP provider, but not your typical GP practice. We’re re-imagining the way people access primary healthcare using a mobile app and exceptional customer experiences. The Tend customer journey is all about listening to and understanding individual needs and tailoring services to meet them. People are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable & Payroll Specialist with good communication skills, be able to work independently and have strong attention to detail, accuracy, and data entry skills. Tend has a relatively flat structure with a collaborative culture and we need a smart team player, who is happy to take ownership and proactively identify and work to resolve problems.
Your main responsibilities include:
- End to end Accounts Payable processing
- End to end payroll administration and processing
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Providing month end support to the accounting team
- Create and gaining approval of payment runs
- Support the Accounts Receivable processes
- Assisting the wider accounts team where needed
Our ideal candidate will require:
Significant AP experience
- Previous experience with payroll processing and systems
- Sound knowledge of the Holidays Act and New Zealand payroll requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of GST & withholding tax
- A high level of accuracy, speed and attention to detail
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Demonstrated continuous improvement in previous roles
- Excellent communication and ability to work cross functionally
Apply now if you want to join us on our mission to provide smart, accessible & timely GP care across the motu!