This is an expressions of interest posting - our fully remote online nursing roster is currently full . We have vacancies that arise periodically and we'll get in touch with you when we do.
About the role:
Come and help us shape the future of General Practice. Our patients can see us in-person or in-app.
Join our mission to make people in Aotearoa the healthiest people in the world through accessible, equitable, smart & high-quality healthcare.
Tend Health is a New Zealand owned and independent primary healthcare provider with a vision to transform health outcomes for current and future generations. Tend is combining the best of clinical care, technology and people to deliver a patient and whānau experience that’s convenient, accessible and focused on the full spectrum of preventative, proactive and acute care needs.
With a network of medical centers as well as a purpose-built app, our customers can choose how they want to engage with us - they can call, meet in person, have an online chat, or message with us.
Using seamless integrated technology and a care model that really works, we are reimagining healthcare as you know it. We believe in creating easily accessible, patient-centered services that are convenient and affordable for New Zealanders; providing same day, preventative, and proactive healthcare to empower healthier lives.
About the role
As a Nurse within the Tend Network you will play an integral role as part of our Care Team, and be supported to work to the top of your scope. You will be providing patient-centered, culturally safe and holistic general practice nursing care to both enrolled and casual patients.
Working as part of the Central Clinical Team, you will be proactively managing & coordinating a wide variety of clinical patient care, at an individual patient level, site level & broader Tend Network. A variety of hours and days across the week looking to be filled.
Our roster will cover our opening hours of 7am to 9pm, Monday to Sunday.
You will also support our awesome HCA team & the wider central clinical team, providing direction & delegation in the provision of high quality patient care.
The ideal candidate:
- Current registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Must have worked as a Registered Nurse for at least 1-2 years, preferably in a general practice or community nursing role
- Have a real desire to work in Primary Care long term
- Excited by change & championing model of care improvements
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, exhibiting strong problem-solving skills
- Current vaccinators & cervical smear takers certifications highly desirable
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Clinical variety & excellent opportunities for career progression
- Professional development, professional cost & study fee support
- Flexibility to work some shifts from home
- Be on the leading edge of transformative primary care delivery